the last lift you will ever need for your boat
DryDock lifts are built one-at-a-time as a true custom solution specifically for boats weighing over 6,000 lbs., or for those boats that are hard to lift with traditional lifts such as stepped-hull vessels, boats with jet drives, true inboards, and ski boats. These lifts have no moving parts and virtually no metal in them at all, giving them a life span that will quite literally outlast the boat that it is protecting.
- Built one-at-a-time using fusion welded extruded HDPE pipe (Used by U.S. NAVY).
- The DryDock structure has nothing to rust.
- The only lift on the market with NO METAL fasteners.
- Transition feed couplers are marine grade 316 stainless steel and are only wet when submerged.
- Each lift offers versatility for other boats in the same weight class.
SEE THE DRYDOCK IN ACTION
DryDock is designed specifically for larger boats that won’t work well on a platform lift. This submersible lift is quick and easy to operate and the most durable on the market.